1. RichmondComputerHelp.com supports businesses with 3-50 employees. We do not offer residential computer support services.
2. Response time - All service requests will be acknowledged within 1 business day. Generally this response time is much less (within 1-4 hours) though the stated policy is 1 business day. The emergency response policy is 90 minutes or less for existing customers during normal business hours. In most cases emergency requests by existing clients are addressed within 15 -60 minutes.
3. New clients of RichmondComputerHelp.com must sign a client business agreement before the first service request is performed. We only guarantee emergency support services to our clients who have a business agreement on record.
4. Hourly service rates apply. There is a minimum of 1 billed labor hour per on site service request or minimum 15 minutes billed per phone/email support request. For on site visits 20 minutes of the minimum 1 billed labor hour is allocated for travel time. This leaves 40 minutes of the first billed hour for actual service time. No travel time is charged for remote support.
5. Not all services need to be performed on site. Many services can be performed remotely.
6. All clients must have a high speed Internet connection. If your office doesn't have one now we can assist you with getting a high speed connection installed during the initial consultation.
7. All services performed by RichmondComputerHelp.com are "best effort" and "first come first serve" with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for each service request.
8. Billing for emergency support starts when the request is acknowledged by phone/text/email. Emergency support includes billing for any travel time associated with the request.
9. All our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with a specific service that was provided to you by RichmondComputerHelp.com you are not required to pay for the billed time incurred for that specific service. RichmondComputerHelp.com consultants will discuss the situation with the client and try to come up with an amicable arrangement, possibly including partial payment for services rendered, however partial payment is not a requirement. Please note that if we see this satisfaction guarantee being abused by a client we will terminate support provided to the client.
10. New long term clients of RichmondComputerHelp.com may be required to pay an up front retainer. The first month or two of billable time is then deducted from this retainer. After the retainer is depleted then the client is billed in monthly intervals, with payments due net 15.